Madison Ave NYC Dentist Shares the Most Important 2 Minutes of the Day
Two measly minutes…that’s all it takes to brush your teeth.
Do it two times a day, for two minutes at a clip – along with daily flossing – and you’ll be well on your way to not only optimal oral (& overall) health, but saving money on healthcare as well!
Along with potentially saving $1000s on oral & overall healthcare, regular brushing & flossing can prevent nasty bacteria that could actually become so toxic as to enter our bloodstream & lead to all types of overall health maladies.
Rampant mouth bacteria can cause damage to your heart & brain…resulting in a heart attack or stroke. And during pregnancy this unchecked oral bacteria could actually lead to low birth-weight babies.
Dos & Don’ts for Brushing Your Teeth
- DO brush for two minutes, twice a day.
- DON’T brush your teeth immediately following a meal, it can damage your teeth.
- DO wait thirty minutes after a meal to brush your teeth.
- DON’T use a toothbrush with stiff or hard bristles, you could do damage to your teeth & gums.
- DO choose a toothbrush you are comfortable with using for 2 mins 2x per day – preferably one with soft or extra-soft bristles if you have sensitive teeth or are just recovering from a dental procedure.
- DON’T go to bed without brushing your teeth!
Now maybe you can’t scarf down enough hot dogs to make Joey Chestnut jealous, but you can do yourself (and those around you) a favor by making sure you take two minutes, twice a day to brush your teeth.
There are many things you can do in two minutes, make one of them brushing your teeth!
And don’t forget to floss!!
Summer Smile Savings: $500 Off Porcelain Veneers & $2000 Off Invisalign at Our Midtown NYC Dentist Office
Take advantage of our summer smile specials!
To schedule a FREE consultation just call us at (212) 692-9090 & find our 10173 dentist office on Google.
Connect with Us!