Get Screened for Oral Cancer
48,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral cancer this year.
Fortunately, it can be detected early. Your dentist can be the key to your diagnosis.
6 Symptoms of Oral Cancer
CONSULT YOUR DENTIST IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE 6 SYMPTOMS:
1. Any sore that persists longer than 2 weeks
2. Red or white patches in the mouth or on the lips
3. Swelling, growth or lumps anywhere in or around the mouth or neck
4. Repeated bleeding from the mouth or throat
5. Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
6. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you close your mouth
Want to know more? Watch this video from Delta Dental of New Jersey.
Free Oral Cancer Screenings at Our Midtown NYC Dentist Office
Dr. Rastegar offers all patients HUGE savings on Invisalign in NYC!
If we haven’t seen you in awhile, or you are a new patient, call us to schedule your free oral cancer screening.
Dr. Rastegar also offers all new patients significant savings this back to school season, check out our smile specials:
- $2000 Off Invisalign
- $500 Off Veneers, Laminates, or Lumineeers
- $99 Discount Dental Exams
- Free Exam & X-Rays for Dental Emergencies
To schedule a consultation just call us at (212) 692-9090.
Connect with Us!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Delta Dental of NJ blog and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.